Tuesday 26 May 2009

Is the end comming?

When I got involved in the PIE investigation I must admit it seemed so innocent. Investigate the paranormal and learn a bit of JavaFX along the way. Sounds like fun. I wonder if I got more than I expected. I don't think I expected to be as emotionally invested in it all as I came to be. I really came to care about the fellow slices and the leaders. That isn't bad in and of itself by my logical side can see the longer term implications. What happens when the Jump has happened and the PIE investigation into it is no longer needed? Is it fair to say that PIE will disband and everyone will go their separate ways? When I started I would have seen no issue with that. Everything which has a beginning has an end. I see the end coming. But now I see it with a bit of dread. I know now it is likely going to hurt a bit to have to say goodbye.

Perhaps I should just push that out of my mind for now and just deal with it when it comes.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I somtimes miss my fellow Conspirits, my first paranormal investigation experience I had with Conspirare. But that forum sometimes comes to life again, like when Agent Orange called us together to help out with the R prime lab situation. ...That turned out not to be about spirits at all but was interesting and fro6m it Operation Foxtrot was formed, but that is dormant right now too. It is a small wierd world, and those who are into the paranormal usually cross paths several times.

    ReplyDelete