Wednesday 3 June 2009

JavaOne

All is a bit quiet in PIE land right now. The reason being that our indomitable leaders are visiting JavaOne. I have already seen photographic evidence that Baron and Hector have been in close proximity with The Wish. The magic will have happened by now but we have to sit and wait to see the result.

I must admit that I have been quite eaten up not to be able to attend in person. I wish I could have been there but I couldn't and must get over that.

My eyes and ears have become those who have been able to be there. Jonathan Giles has been good in that sense. I even got an honourable mention from Jenn and Heidi.

I wish I could have been involved in the investigation sooner but I cannot turn back the clock.

For now I am left to sit and wait. In the mean time I am assimilating all the information which I can about what has been announced. JavaOne produces so much information it can take weeks or months to get through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment